As your attorney, I can help:
- Eliminate or restructure credit card debt, medical bills and other forms of debt including certain tax liabilities.
- Prevent home foreclosure and motor vehicle or other asset repossession.
- Stop collections and creditor harassment legally, dependably and effectively.
- Stop wage garnishment, collection lawsuits, judgments and liens.
- Start rebuilding your credit by having a fresh start. The sooner you come in to discuss your options, the sooner you will be able to start raising your credit score.
With a bankruptcy filed under Chapter 7 you can wipe out most of your debts and start at zero. Such a bankruptcy can offer complete and immediate relief to the most oppressive debt.
A bankruptcy filed under Chapter 13 is a payment plan that provides you with breathing room so you can get your finances in order and pay off your debts. Most debts will be paid at a percentage with little to no interest. This type of bankruptcy is particularly attractive to those facing foreclosure or repossession, as it will allow you to retain your property.
I have handled thousands of bankruptcy cases in my career. My experience will help make the process as smooth and stress-free as possible for you. Start your new debt-free life today. I will explain each chapter and the benefits and detriments of both to help you make an informed decision to suit your needs. Call to set up a free consultation.